Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

New Cloth!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exclamation New Cloth!

Post by drxamxr3127 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:57 am

Hi, i just got a new cloth and i have no clue what the name is, if you could please inform me if you know the name i would be very greatful! Thank you! its the cloth in my avatar picture!

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
drxamxr3127
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: New Cloth!

Post by Lord Linkachu on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:01 pm

By the looks of it, im sure its Asterion's silver cloth, the Hound Cloth:

Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬