Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

Message from MOD - SSO thailand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Message from MOD - SSO thailand

Post by BadPicollo on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:18 pm

ssothailand wrote:I am from SSO Thailand. I would like to explore ways to make Thai version of the game more enjoyable to English speakers. I am not sure if the Thai server the preferred servers for foreign players - and whether making some adjustments below will make a stronger community of foreign players. I think Saint Seiya is a very good IP and I would love to see it grow more and more outside Thailand.

Localization:
- I understand that Lisscute already made some english patch? Does that cover the whole client or should we try to do more translation in other parts?

Update:
- Our version is a bit behind Chinese/Taiwan due to localization and translation delay but we try to keep up with other versions as much as possible. Though seasonal events are hard to do due to events are fix with specific version of the client.

Community:
- We can setup email support for English speakers.

Payment:
- Credit card service will be add later this month to make easier for payment.

If you have other suggestion please feel free to tell me - else if most people play in the Chinese servers any way then it's ok.

So, if you guys want tell them something, feel free to share your opinions and suggestions.

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from MOD - SSO thailand

Post by vladko92 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:29 pm

Where was that written?

Brasil Version
IGN:Joansh
Server Name:Aldebaran

Chinese Version
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:43 pm

@vladko92 wrote:Where was that written?

Private message.

BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:47 pm

@BadPicollo wrote:

Private message.

In their forum?

Brasil Version

Chinese Version
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:06 pm

@vladko92 wrote:
@BadPicollo wrote:

Private message.

In their forum?

Noo.. Here, they even leave the contact but i don't think if is good idea to put it in public.

BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:25 am

@BadPicollo wrote:
@vladko92 wrote:
@BadPicollo wrote:

Private message.

In their forum?

Noo.. Here, they even leave the contact but i don't think if is good idea to put it in public.

Well send it over PM's I have few suggestions for them.

Brasil Version

Chinese Version
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:40 pm

You can write it here.

BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljitu on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:43 am

The more you translate in game the better it'll be for us .
Just be carefull with bots unlike the chinese version and be sure to have good servers especially for european players.
ljitu
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellgadis on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:10 am

@ljitu wrote:The more you translate in game the better it'll be for us .
Just be carefull with bots unlike the chinese version and be sure to have  good servers especially for european players.

any suggestion for the version that i should use?
Zellgadis
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:13 am

The translation is very important for us, if we want to enjoy fully to the game there should be translation to at least 60% of the game, and the top priority should be Talents, Skills, Menus, Systems (Cosmo System, Star System, Aura System and so on and on), also basic stuffs (Settings, Contact GM,Character Info - the whole right menu on the screen etc...) and Story, better servers for Europeans and South Americans, if you want your game to succeed you should concentrate over the Spanish speaking people, like Brazilians, Frenches people and basically those who are huge fan on Saint Seiya Universe, which means you have to have somewhere in Europe Servers so those people can connect and have good connection (South Americans unfortunately will have to connect to the European Servers)

English Support for sure... even thought we do get support now even if you still don't have, at least your MODs and GM's pay attention to foreigners, something which China never did... and pretty much that it... I believe :)

Brasil Version

Chinese Version
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellgadis on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:53 pm

@vladko92 wrote:The translation is very important for us, if we want to enjoy fully to the game there should be translation to at least 60% of the game, and the top priority should be Talents, Skills, Menus, Systems (Cosmo System, Star System, Aura System and so on and on), also basic stuffs (Settings, Contact GM,Character Info - the whole right menu on the screen etc...) and Story, better servers for Europeans and South Americans, if you want your game to succeed you should concentrate over the Spanish speaking people, like Brazilians, Frenches people and basically those who are huge fan on Saint Seiya Universe, which means you have to have somewhere in Europe Servers so those people can connect and have good connection (South Americans unfortunately will have to connect to the European Servers)

English Support for sure... even thought we do get support now even if you still don't have, at least your MODs and GM's pay attention to foreigners, something which China never did... and pretty much that it... I believe :)

even if Thailand (TH) VERSION translates more stuff, people still playing in China servers..
also when i tried to play Thai, idk but my PC didn't allow it.
Zellgadis
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:52 pm

@Zellgadis wrote:

even if Thailand (TH) VERSION translates more stuff, people still playing in China servers..
also when i tried to play Thai, idk but my PC didn't allow it.

Those were just suggestions... me personally if they something like that, I will start playing Thai version and even pay for it... but right now... I don't plan doing that... first they don't have the pack of bloods (x20) which are much more cheaper than buying them one by one. And second the main aspects of the games are on Thai (yea gear stats is on English, but the other systems they are all on Thai)...

Brasil Version

Chinese Version
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:57 pm

I think thai mods wake up too late, when we asked them for support they reply: we will ask, we will try, etc...
Why is too late now? Thai players probably have now 100lvl+ and now it will be hardcore to compete with them, also a lot of players already joined china version and they already get something here, this community is almost dead too, coz how long we can wait for english version or at least english support in an versions. Thai servers probably have problem with number of new players if they decided to open for foreigners.

BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:28 am

@BadPicollo wrote:I think thai mods wake up too late, when we asked them for support they reply: we will ask, we will try, etc...
Why is too late now? Thai players probably have now 100lvl+ and now it will be hardcore to compete with them, also a lot of players already joined china version and they already get something here, this community is almost dead too, coz how long we can wait for english version or at least english support in an versions. Thai servers probably have problem with number of new players if they decided to open for foreigners.
i agree with you but what you saying ? people should play in Thai or in CH? also everybody has his opinion but whats yours?
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

http://seiya.wanmei.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:33 am

@BadPicollo wrote:I think thai mods wake up too late, when we asked them for support they reply: we will ask, we will try, etc...

I agree with your points. They took way too long, they should have start the game equally for both foreigners and Thai players, but most likely the game population is dead by now and that why they are looking for foreigners so they can keep them going, but still it's better than nothing...

Brasil Version

Chinese Version
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:22 pm

@DJPrince wrote:
i agree with you but what you saying ? people should play in Thai or in CH? also everybody has his opinion but whats yours?

Hard to say, i stop playing this game after 2 years, i just get bored and i lose interest, idk how many players still playing.
But i think foreigners wont change server if they already have 100lvl+ in China or TW and if they spend money here, in thai the ping is better by 100-150ms.
Even if they will join the TH server they will be behind thai players, coz they already have high lvl + upgraded equip, and as we know we have limit of exp from dungeons per day, and exp from dungeons is the main thing, so this is the problem, we just can't compete with thai players right now.

BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:19 am

@BadPicollo wrote:
@DJPrince wrote:

Hard to say, i stop playing this game after 2 years, i just get bored and i lose interest, idk how many players still playing.
But i think foreigners wont change server if they already have 100lvl+ in China or TW and if they spend money here, in thai the ping is better by 100-150ms.
Even if they will join the TH server they will be behind thai players, coz they already have high lvl + upgraded equip, and as we know we have limit of exp from dungeons per day, and exp from dungeons is the main thing, so this is the problem, we just can't compete with thai players right now.
ok , i understand and it also sound bad when you say it that way. so its just hard playing sso with those TH players .man i wish there was just an English version where everybody would be in also that controls and keeps good ping but lets be real its never gonna happen! developpers must have hard work to achieve that point but one version and many servers would be certainly great to keep good ping.
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

http://seiya.wanmei.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:07 am

Well yeah, if we have to be real. Full English version, will probably never happen... if it was going to happen, it would have happened by now... but just because Thai players are stronger than us now, this doesn't mean that we can't catch up with them... you do know that their is a break point to which you can reach while you upgrade your character and make him stronger... right? And you can't do anything more from there onward...

Brasil Version

Chinese Version
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellgadis on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:04 am

Actually, i would want to see them translate the game in Japanese or something else.. than Taiwan , idk about u guys but (TW) has no English translation so why not make a patch on it?
Zellgadis
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top