Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

Cloth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exclamation Cloth

Post by drxamxr3127 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:47 am

Okay so im a level 41 sea dragon bronze cloth, my cloth is at level 4/48 and i cant level up my cloth, i dont have the blue stones used to level up the cloth, i have no clue what to do and im kinda stuck on it, any advice?

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
drxamxr3127
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: Cloth

Post by dragonmaster3 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:18 pm

you can get the blue low class upgrade stones in dungeons and use the big blood potion for to get the upgrade extra bonus Points ^^
dragonmaster3
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top