Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

FRENCH PATCH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FRENCH PATCH

Post by vladko92 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Okay, because the English patch was stopped by the girl who used to make it, I will give you the link from where you can download the French Patch.

Facebook of the Translator: French Patch.

Enjoy it! Keep checking the facebook of the guy after each update, he often updates it shortly after the release of the new patch. And it does have a lot more things translated than the English one, if you don't understand something, just simply use Google Translator.

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 519
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by Zellgadis on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:37 pm

ok i'll try the french patch! but it's easier in english..


Last edited by Zellgadis on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Zellgadis
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-08-07
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by DJPrince on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okay, because the English patch was stopped by the girl who used to make it, I will give you the link from where you can download the French Patch.

Facebook of the Translator: French Patch.

Enjoy it! Keep checking the facebook of the guy after each update, he often updates it shortly after the release of the new patch. And it does have a lot more things translated than the English one, if you don't understand something, just simply use Google Translator.
at least we still have the french patch losing the english one was already bad if we lose the french one this is gonna be a real problem .any way thx for the link
avatar
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 480
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 18
Location : Sanctuary

http://seiya.wanmei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by davidpa on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:35 am

in to play when the ping is red?
avatar
davidpa
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Posts : 8
Join date : 2014-05-24
Age : 20
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by vladko92 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
at least we still have the french patch losing the english one was already bad if we lose the french one this is gonna be a real problem .any way thx for the link

Well if the French Patch ends up, there will be always Spanish one... so rest assure.

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 519
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by DJPrince on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
at least we still have the french patch losing the english one was already bad if we lose the french one this is gonna be a real problem .any way thx for the link

Well if the French Patch ends up, there will be always Spanish one... so rest assure.
i dont understand spanish so it would be hard for me and most of people who dont speak it
avatar
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 480
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 18
Location : Sanctuary

http://seiya.wanmei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by aeonfury80 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:08 am

Well what if you don't understand french fully? Are there at least some things you can understand?
avatar
aeonfury80
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by vladko92 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well what if you don't understand french fully? Are there at least some things you can understand?

French is quite close to English so it's not that hard... however if you get trouble, you can always use google or bing translator, it's much more easier to type down things with English Alphabet, than with Chinese Kanji which you have no idea how to use and so on...

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 519
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by BadPicollo on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:French is quite close to English so it's not that hard...
No is not... here are few similar words, but that's all...

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-05-18
Location : Corse

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by aeonfury80 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:31 am

Using the patch now, thank you very much :)
avatar
aeonfury80
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by aeonfury80 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:10 am

The translation is actually pretty close to english though, I can understand it
avatar
aeonfury80
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by MRX45 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:26 pm

Thanks for pub :)

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
punkfr lvl 94 sagittarius [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(sagitta server)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
MRX45
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-12-26
Age : 41
Location : Paris

Back to top Go down

Re: FRENCH PATCH

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum