Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by DJPrince on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:17 am

vladko92 wrote:
DJPrince wrote:
vladko92 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The name of the legion is on Chinese, because the foreign legions are constantly attacked by the Chinese Legions... so we decided to camouflage it in Chinese, you have to PM me (Shoho in game), or Aiolos to get invite...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Translates pretty much the same thing which the English Patch translate plus/minus other stuffs... there is still English Translated stuff in this patch so it's clear that they took it from us and just translated it to their language, but no biggy ^_^


GUYS IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL LEGION!!! PM SHOHO or AIOLOS!
ok , i didn't find Aiolos or the legion but im gonna try to pm Shoho

Heh do that, I am online right now :P
ok i found the Legion well took me like 20 min since i only  play sso   from 60-90 min a day expect sometimes when i have a day off but yeah   its great. im having a blast in this server
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 488
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 19
Location : Galaxy Arena

http://seiya.wanmei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by vladko92 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:38 am

DJPrince wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
DJPrince wrote:
vladko92 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The name of the legion is on Chinese, because the foreign legions are constantly attacked by the Chinese Legions... so we decided to camouflage it in Chinese, you have to PM me (Shoho in game), or Aiolos to get invite...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Translates pretty much the same thing which the English Patch translate plus/minus other stuffs... there is still English Translated stuff in this patch so it's clear that they took it from us and just translated it to their language, but no biggy ^_^


GUYS IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL LEGION!!! PM SHOHO or AIOLOS!
ok , i didn't find Aiolos or the legion but im gonna try to pm Shoho

Heh do that, I am online right now :P
ok i found the Legion well took me like 20 min since i only  play sso   from 60-90 min a day expect sometimes when i have a day off but yeah   its great. im having a blast in this server
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In which legion you joined? Slayers is no longer with us... they are our enemy right now...

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Brasil Version
IGN:Joansh
Server Name:Aldebaran

Chinese Version
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 540
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by DJPrince on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:17 am

well i joined Slayers but i didn't know so whats your Legion ?
avatar
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 488
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 19
Location : Galaxy Arena

http://seiya.wanmei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by aymann on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:52 pm

ok how to get the robe and neckless
avatar
aymann
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 177
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by vladko92 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:52 pm

DJPrince wrote:well i joined Slayers but i didn't know so whats your Legion ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just leave Slayers, and add me as a friend I will invite you when 24 hours ban to join in another legion, disappear...

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Brasil Version
IGN:Joansh
Server Name:Aldebaran

Chinese Version
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 540
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by DJPrince on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:10 am

vladko92 wrote:
DJPrince wrote:well i joined Slayers but i didn't know so whats your Legion ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just leave Slayers, and add me as a friend I will invite you when 24 hours ban to join in another legion, disappear...

ok , i already quited slayers and i will do the rest if i have time
avatar
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 488
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 19
Location : Galaxy Arena

http://seiya.wanmei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by vladko92 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:56 am

DJPrince wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
DJPrince wrote:well i joined Slayers but i didn't know so whats your Legion ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just leave Slayers, and add me as a friend I will invite you when 24 hours ban to join in another legion, disappear...

ok , i already quited slayers and i will do the rest if i have time

What is your name in the server?

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Brasil Version
IGN:Joansh
Server Name:Aldebaran

Chinese Version
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 540
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by DJPrince on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:37 am

DJPrince , but im not usually only on week days cuz im busy but i always try my best if im not online sorry but the Legion problem leave it to me, i got it , i will find Legion don't worry but thanks for looking to help
avatar
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 488
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 19
Location : Galaxy Arena

http://seiya.wanmei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by aymann on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:06 pm

invite me my name is aymann
avatar
aymann
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 177
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by saber60069 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
saber60069
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by Zellgadis on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:35 am

@Saber , what server do u play?..
avatar
Zellgadis
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 131
Join date : 2014-08-07
Age : 18
Location : Galaxy Arena

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by saber60069 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:09 pm

mhseiya

They recently merged the two servers so there's only one
avatar
saber60069
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by Zellgadis on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:14 pm

ok thank you!
avatar
Zellgadis
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 131
Join date : 2014-08-07
Age : 18
Location : Galaxy Arena

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by vladko92 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:05 am

saber60069 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yep, that is our legion and our people who can invite you :)

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Brasil Version
IGN:Joansh
Server Name:Aldebaran

Chinese Version
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 540
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by BadPicollo on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:39 am

vladko92 wrote:
saber60069 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yep, that is our legion and our people who can invite you :)

In this server everyone can get aura like that without cash?

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2260
Join date : 2013-05-18
Location : Corse

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by saber60069 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:55 pm

You get a ton of green stars at the start and you can use them to get aura

Don't know about others but I haven't paid a single cent
avatar
saber60069
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by BadPicollo on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:27 pm

On which server play most of players? and which one is the best?

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2260
Join date : 2013-05-18
Location : Corse

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by vladko92 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:38 pm

BadPicollo wrote:On which server play most of players? and which one is the best?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or mhseiya.com :) first realm :)

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Brasil Version
IGN:Joansh
Server Name:Aldebaran

Chinese Version
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 540
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by saber60069 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:53 pm

There is no other realms anymore they merged the two realms cause of lack of players
avatar
saber60069
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by aymann on Fri May 01, 2015 8:50 pm

they shut down the servers that i play in
avatar
aymann
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 177
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by vladko92 on Fri May 01, 2015 9:50 pm

aymann wrote:they shut down the servers that i play in

They haven't shut it, there is mainstance... :)

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Brasil Version
IGN:Joansh
Server Name:Aldebaran

Chinese Version
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 540
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by Edleth on Fri May 01, 2015 10:01 pm

vladko92 wrote:
aymann wrote:they shut down the servers that i play in

They haven't shut it, there is mainstance... :)

Actually, it's not a good thing. They have bug with server, and Sleepy told us that they'll do a roll back of a week, so all new members will lose their characters.
avatar
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 135
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 23
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by vladko92 on Fri May 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Edleth wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
aymann wrote:they shut down the servers that i play in

They haven't shut it, there is mainstance... :)

Actually, it's not a good thing. They have bug with server, and Sleepy told us that they'll do a roll back of a week, so all new members will lose their characters.

Ah that is bad, and all the progress I archived will be pushed back with 1 week and what about the money which you've put in?

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Brasil Version
IGN:Joansh
Server Name:Aldebaran

Chinese Version
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 540
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by saber60069 on Fri May 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Actually I gave a week as an example they are going to rollback to before the merge of the two servers which I forgot when it was. And I have no idea what happens to money you put in. Someone did ask that question but before anything was answered the server went down.

And they do that like 5 minutes after I got a new red equipment :a1128
avatar
saber60069
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by DJPrince on Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 pm

this is terrible news cuz all character progression will be lost
but im going back to wanmei servers
avatar
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 488
Join date : 2014-08-04
Age : 19
Location : Galaxy Arena

http://seiya.wanmei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum