Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me !how to take screenshots or in game photos..?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me !how to take screenshots or in game photos..? Empty Help me !how to take screenshots or in game photos..?

Post by DJPrince Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:33 pm

can anyone tell me how plz accept use of phones to take them , my phone doesn't transfer it on my
computer :a1161 :04438
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Help me !how to take screenshots or in game photos..? Empty Re: Help me !how to take screenshots or in game photos..?

Post by Nansiilieva Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:17 pm

try with botton on computer called Print Screen SysRq , means Screenshoot (in more dummy way it means takeing a picture of your monitour)

When you press it, go in paint or what paint thing you use for draw and press CTRL + V means pasting
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Help me !how to take screenshots or in game photos..? Empty Re: Help me !how to take screenshots or in game photos..?

Post by DJPrince Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:22 am

thanks for the help too bad you gave up the game :04417
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nansiilieva Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:12 pm

DJPrince wrote:thanks for the help too bad you gave up the game :04417

Nah im going back, i quited because i found better game (lies the game wasunt so much better than this one) and so im comeing back times to times when i feel like being a gold saint, i mean i want a cape, but no one wants help me, nor im interest doing 24 vs 24 thing, i lag doing dungeons and things, so if there is somehow can trade, pls trade with me
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:24 pm

No way for trade cape.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nansiilieva Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:32 pm

BadPicollo wrote:No way for trade cape.

why you always have to ruin something of my life.. just let the people talk..

fine i understand there is no trade, but im asking something else, not only trade
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:40 pm

Ok i see, i will not try help you anymore because i ruin everything :04424 , good luck...
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nansiilieva Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Thats right.. :04433
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:07 am

can you guys stop getting mad to each to other like that like little kids, you should be a shame of your selves. i'm very disappointed :04417 , i thought you guys were friends , anger makes things wurst , hey don't try to hide that cause i've seen where the problem is :04434
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nansiilieva Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:24 pm

It doesunt consern you, its my and his problem..
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:13 am

i know but no offense ,don't do it in this topic but you could do it in some specific not topics like this topic :04417 im not here for your personal problems with BadPicollo , im here to ask a question.. hey don't take this bad
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nansiilieva Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:47 pm

DJPrince wrote:i know but no offense ,don't do it in this topic but you could do it in some specific not topics like this topic :04417 im not here for your personal problems with BadPicollo  , im here to ask a question.. hey don't take this bad

then leave, no one is holding you to read it, lol
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:23 pm

well good luck with your problems :04424
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top