Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character

Post by BloodySorcerer Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Sasha actually fought in the frontlines, took down quite a few specters too. Even better was to find out, Athena Exclamation is her personal technique, which she taught to her gold saints, in the mythological era.

Pandora was even more complex than her boorish vilainous, original portrayal. I actually started to like her.

BloodySorcerer
BloodySorcerer
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character

Post by DJPrince Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:32 am

Mine is Regulus and kardia in lost CANVAs and Shaka, Hyoga and Camus in Original. Omega, I'll say Kiki and Eden

Last edited by DJPrince on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:46 am; edited 7 times in total
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 5:17 am

My Favorite Characters are : Ikki, Aiolos, Hyoga from Ss Original
- SS Lost Canvas: Tenma, Kagaho, Sisyphus and Albafica
SS Omega: Koga
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon May 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character - Page 2 6C4
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by siberianxbreak Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:55 am

My favorite bronze saint is Hyoga! Shun is a close second.

My favorite gold is Pisces Aphrodite. I find his ideals and choices to be interesting. Also he is very pretty. :) Other favorite golds are Deathmask and Aiolia.

My favorite Silver Saints are Marin, Misty and Babel; though I just kinda have a soft spot for silver saints in general.

And finally I really love Mei from the Giga novel even if that spin off isn't mentioned as much.

Edit: I forgot to mention Issak!! I like him a lot.
siberianxbreak
siberianxbreak
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by strongest saint Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:59 pm

ME....is been very hard to like death mask since is my zodiac symbol by birth...he just a weak link bad attitude guy with arrogant and difficult to trust.. manigoldo (lost canvas) changed all this HE IS a real gold saint and make me feel proud that he wears the cancer cloth..  but my saint by hart is Mu (Aries)

why Mu is very simple Mu is very smart, wise and the only one who can fix any cloths not just that but Mu's techniques are impressive:telekinesis, crystal wall which can stop ANY attack and reflected back even know its been said that this wall is unbreakable it has been broken a few times 3 times if im not mistaking.. don't get it wrong this wall has stop the attacks of gods ! (golden soul), starlight extinction, start dust revolution and finally crystal net. even Shaka the closes saint to god as they say has ask Mu for help to use his telekinesis to bring back shaka and ikkis's souls as he "shaka" was not able to do it for himself and I have a lot of respect for Shaka but Mu mental power surpasses all 12 gold saint !

just think about this "Mu crystal wall" is created only by his mental powers not cosmos..
strongest saint
strongest saint
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum