Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Post by SolemGolemZ on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:34 am

vladko92 wrote:
SolemGolemZ wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
SolemGolemZ wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
SolemGolemZ wrote:Oh u mean the quest that you can do once a day with 2 free rerolls?

Yep, this one.

do i have to unlock all 5 black saints or can i just do the same one over and over (black dragon)

Depends, but I think it's working if you do the same one. :)

How do you get a gold cloth book?? cause it says u need 100 coins and then a gold cloth book to redeem a gold cloth?

You can get it two ways, with Athena Tears which you get only from Galaxy Arena and Silver/Bronze Fragments

or

You can get it with 100 Gold/Silver/Bronze Frags... both ways are hard to obtain.

How do you find the second method?
avatar
SolemGolemZ
Black Saint
Black Saint

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Post by vladko92 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 am

SolemGolemZ wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
SolemGolemZ wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
SolemGolemZ wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
SolemGolemZ wrote:Oh u mean the quest that you can do once a day with 2 free rerolls?

Yep, this one.

do i have to unlock all 5 black saints or can i just do the same one over and over (black dragon)

Depends, but I think it's working if you do the same one. :)

How do you get a gold cloth book?? cause it says u need 100 coins and then a gold cloth book to redeem a gold cloth?

You can get it two ways, with Athena Tears which you get only from Galaxy Arena and Silver/Bronze Fragments

or

You can get it with 100 Gold/Silver/Bronze Frags... both ways are hard to obtain.

How do you find the second method?

You go to an NPC by clicking on the gold frags and they lead you to the NPC, in the first tab you have Athena Tears way and in the second tab, you will find the way with the 100 Gold/Silver/Bronze Frags.
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 519
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Post by SolemGolemZ on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Oh OK i see it now, getting the bronze and silver frags are easy but how do u get the gold frags?? is it the same way??  drops in dungeon??
avatar
SolemGolemZ
Black Saint
Black Saint

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Post by icewarrior on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:18 pm

but if you go for a second cloth it will decrease the number of gold fragments nmeeded, but in exchange it will increase the others and the amount of npc money required

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Earwind (Dragon) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Windther (Pegasus) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fireder (Andromeda) 85  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ;[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Fierth (Fénix) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Watind (Cygnus) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.];  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Kanon33 (Sea Dragon) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
icewarrior
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 179
Join date : 2013-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Post by BadPicollo on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Guys please stop spam the Quote button u.u
For first golden clothes need 100 golden fragments, you can get it from abyss - mission 0/1, you need lvl 80+ or you can get it from roulette if you are lucky. For the secound golden clothes need just 50 golden fragments

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2260
Join date : 2013-05-18
Location : Corse

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Post by Doido on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Well, despite the extensive discussion that has arisen here and despite the high number of useful information that was passed to me, I'm very inclined to take Pisces Cloth.
Seeing the armor in action in quest of Athena in the guild area all night and using them to complete the quest, the armor Pisces has proven very useful.
And, despite the legal skills of Cloth Aquarius, the Pisces Cloth has three skills and are faster. I am also thinking of the Scorpio, has a nice area damage and are fast.

Guess I'll leave the Aquarius for my second armor.
avatar
Doido
Black Saint
Black Saint

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-12-18

http://blogdoidoworld.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Post by vladko92 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Doido wrote:Well, despite the extensive discussion that has arisen here and despite the high number of useful information that was passed to me, I'm very inclined to take Pisces Cloth.
Seeing the armor in action in quest of Athena in the guild area all night and using them to complete the quest, the armor Pisces has proven very useful.
And, despite the legal skills of Cloth Aquarius, the Pisces Cloth has three skills and are faster. I am also thinking of the Scorpio, has a nice area damage and are fast.

Guess I'll leave the Aquarius for my second armor.

Glad you've finally made up your mind. :)

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IGN: Marthin
Server Name: Five Old Peak

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 519
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Post by Doido on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:35 pm

No, i'm not. I'm still in doubt about Piscis and Scorpio. XD
avatar
Doido
Black Saint
Black Saint

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-12-18

http://blogdoidoworld.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Post by BadPicollo on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Doido wrote:No, i'm not. I'm still in doubt about Piscis and Scorpio. XD
Scorpio is good choice because the skill "read power confined" have nice effect, the opponent can't move for 10 secound.

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2260
Join date : 2013-05-18
Location : Corse

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Golden cloth from Cygnus

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum